PanPastel Colors are professional artists’ quality soft pastel colours packed in a unique pan format (cake-like). The special qualities of PanPastel Colors mean that artists can blend and apply dry colour like fluid paint for the first time. All PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and superblendable colours. Each colour is loaded with the finest quality artists’ pigments for the most concentrated colours possible.
The colours have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Uniquely, for pastel colour, they can be mixed together for a complete painting palette. In addition to all the great benefits of using PanPastel – they are also packed in a format that is very convenient. The pan format protects the colours, keeping them separate and clean in the studio and when transporting them. The pans thread securely together making it easy to store and organize the colours, minimizing the amount of storage space required. Palette Trays are also available. These functional palettes are the ideal way to hold PanPastel in use, and also makes storage of the colours quick and easy.
- 5 colour sets (Painting, Tints, Shades, Greys, Blues, Extra Dark Shades, Extra Dark Shades – Shadows, Extra Dark Shades – Earth colours, Mediums Starter Set)
- 7 colour sets (Grey Scale, Skin Tone)
- 10 colour sets (Painting, Drawing, Seascape, Greens, Extra Dark Shades – Warm, Extra Dark Shades – Cool)
- 17 colour set (Mets/Pearl/Mediums & Tools)
- 20 colour sets (Pure Colours/Painting, Landscape, Portrait, Tints, Shades, Extra Dark Shades)
- 80 colour set (Full colour range and Sofft tools).